The Sunrise Residency
The Sunrise Residency, Gangtok
Far from the maddening hectic crowd, escape to The Sunrise Residency- a quaint place located at the quite end of the M.G Marg. While you step in this place you can experience how one can holiday in hill stations at ease and that how business meetings can be exciting and enjoyable. At The Sunrise Residency we do not just offer a place to stay we offer a memorable experience that will stay with you forever. Our rooms are spacious with a king size bed where our guest can relax comfortably enjoying our superior room service. The basic amenities like room heater, air conditioner, wardrobe, telephone comes inclusive in our packages. The bathroom is well furnished with bath tub and rainwater shower featuring running hot water 24*7. Our forest bungalow is unique masterpieces that showcase the wooden crafting with traditional and custom design. The bungalow has few rooms and maintains privacy thus making it idyllic for families and honeymoon couples. The rooms of the hotels have separate balcony where you can have your breakfast or morning tea grasping the spectacular Mountain View or beautiful garden flooded with color flowers.
Here, at The Sunrise Residency we have in-house doctor in case of any medical injuries and technical experts assisting you with your business meetings. The warm hospitality and personal services has made The Sunrise Residency the first choice of the tourists. Gangtok being a major tourist interest, this hotel became the favorite place to meet the growing demands of the travelers.
Together we offer our guests Twenty (20) rooms, a conference hall and a restaurant large enough to accommodate 50 guests. All with 24 hours Hot & Cold water and whatever else you call for. A stay in each of the rooms is a different experience. We offer array of rooms to our guest to choose from. A stay in each of the rooms is a different experience. We offer array of rooms to our guest to choose from. The ambience is same for all the double deluxe rooms or the triple deluxe rooms.
We work on 100% advance. Hotel , Vehicle or any other component booking requires full payment during booking. Payments for any booking are to be made at the booking office before commencement of the packages / journey.
We Accept :
- Bank transfer by cheques, valid credit card, multi city cheques, etc.
- Demand Draft, Net Transfers.
- Cheques are not accepted as payment unless received at least 20 days prior to the date of journey or arrival date.
- Charges deducted due to dishonored cheque or any other mistakes done by the guest has to be paid by guest.
- Hundred percent advance is required to secure a booking *.
- We encourage / accept bank transfer by cheques
- Cheques are not accepted as payment unless received by the hotel no later than 20 working days prior to arrival date as a full pre - paid deposit.
- Valid credit card is required on check - in or by cash payment
- Cancellation of bookings deposits are non - refundable
- Charges apply for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of arrival date
- Card accepted are American Express, Bank card, Debit Cards, Diners Club, Master Card, Visa even pre - arranged voucher accepted
- Special discount on corporate, students & excursion groups
- Check out time is 12 Noon / 1200 hours.
- Payment Mode – Please contact the following
What Our Clients Say
"I and my family had a wonderful relaxing week at the Hotel, Not something we have been able to do anywhere else we have ever been. The reasons why this hotel is great are too numerous to mention but I would definitely want to return and would highly recommend it."Mr. Ricky Dewan
"Hotel is very clean, well equipped and with human size. Keep it up. God bless you"Mr. P.R. Kotwal
"Mr. Chandan has really helping attitude. All services were good, behaviour was excellent and food was also good. Keep it up"Mr. V.P. Dhingra
"Neat and clean, comfortable & adorable decor. I especially liked genuine spirit & excellent customer service. A hotel is just a hotel until the spirit of kindness shows warmth. Will again visit soon."Mr. Herman Toppo